Recruit 121 Education Services Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Recruit 121 Education Services Limited of Westville House, Fitzalan Court, Fitzalan Road, Cardiff, CF24 0BA.
We engage with SAP (UK) Limited, of Clockhouse Place, Bedfont Road, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HD (SAP) as a data processor.
Information we may collect from you
We do not seek to identify individual visitors to this site unless you register with this site, place an order or send us an email. In such cases your information may include your name, physical address, email address, telephone and other contact details as well as details of your academic and professional qualifications and experience. Your information will be treated carefully and used by us solely for the purposes that it was supplied or as set out in this policy. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site http://education.recruit121.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a service, place an order on our site, or participate in any discussion boards, other social media functions, enter any promotion or undertake any survey that may at any time be added to our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and personal and professional details of qualifications and experience.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to order services requested by you from SAP who shall act as a data processor and who shall deal with your information in accordance with the SAP Data Privacy and Security – Data Controller to Data Processor Agreement in force from time to time, the terms of which are set out at http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/about/our-company/policies/data-privacy-and-security/index.html
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience].
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Recruit 121 Education Services Limited or all or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Cookies are small files amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer when you use our website in order to store or obtain information on your computer. The cookies employed on our website cannot be used to identify you.
For more information about cookies, we suggest the following as a reference:
- keep track of cart data for which we make use of 3 cookies:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps us know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
- improve our understanding of how people use our website via Google Analytics
- measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns
Cookies set by Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track how people use this website in order to manage and improve the site. This information is collected anonymously and cannot be used to identify you.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time a visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
Further information on Google Analytics is available at http://www.google.com/analytics
If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics you can download a small browser add on – available for Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera.
How to control and delete cookies
Guidance notes on this may be found at: